20 minutes to tell your story. Go.
In Your School's Presentation, Consider Including:
- General Information and Context
- How many students attend?
- Where are they from?
- What are popular majors?
- What makes your school unique?
- What are your signature events?
- What is the general structure of your government?
- What are your executive positions?
- Who serves as your advisor?
- How does your government operate?
- How is your constitution structured?
- What is your government's budget?
- What are you able to accomplish with your budget? Does it rollover?
- What "processes" do you have in place?
- How do you conduct meetings? Are they productive or synoptic?
- How do you interact with school administrators?
- How do you interact with clubs and campus groups?
- Is your government “known” for anything particular?
- Do you have committees, projects, boards, etc.?
- What lessons have you learned?
We encourage PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi, or another type of visual aid for your presentation. Our Lecture Hall has a projector and sound system.