Friday, January 20
12-5pm Arrival and Welcome
Bob Thomas Student Union - St. Francis of Assisi Cafeteria
8:00pm Meet and Greet
Saint John Paul II Hall Lobby
Saturday, January 21
Saint Joseph Hall 3rd Floor Chapel
Henkels Academic Building - 3rd Floor East Lobby
“Solidarity, Learning, Leadership”
Demetree Lecture Hall
Vice President Peter Liffrig, Treasurer Stephen Akers
10:00am Council Presentations - 20 minutes each, open to questions
Bob Thomas Student Union - Outside Patio
1:00pm Keynote and Discussion
"Catholic Identity, Ex Corde Ecclesiae, and Academics"
Dr. Seana Sugrue
Canizaro Library Chapel
- What challenges do we face as Catholic leaders, as students and beyond, and how can we help to solve them?
- How can we help our respective schools stay true to our Catholic identity?
- How can we promote academic research and ideas on campus?
"Campus Life and Culture"
Secretary Philip Rhein
Canizaro Library Classroom 155
- What is your campus culture like?
- How does your government help to foster community on campus?
- How does your athletics program enhance or affect campus culture?
2:45pm Presentation and Discussion
Dr. Sherry Dellinger - University of Dallas
"Student Government: Structures and Projects"
Zach Crockett, Advisor to the Council
- How do you interact with clubs and campus groups?
- What can we do to improve life on our campuses?
4:15pm Special Topics
"Champions of Charity" - Andrew Nussbaum '17
"Krakow" - Joe and Corinne MacDonald
"The Network Moving Forward"
Treasurer Stephen Akers
- How do you see The Network benefiting Catholic schools?
6:00pm Dinner with the Reps
Bob Thomas Student Union - Private Dining Room
8:00pm Social Event in Naples
University of Dallas
Sunday, January 22
8:00am Mass in Latin (Missals will be available)
Ave Maria Oratory
9:00am Brunch and Final Remarks
Bob Thomas Student Union - Conference Room
10:00am Clam Pass Trip (optional)
All Day Departures