Club & Household Accounts
Lead a club or household? We're want to help you reach your goals. Here are answers to some common questions.
- Many clubs and households have fundraised accounts inside of Student Government.
- You can spend money from your own account at any time, without a Council vote, simply by asking.
- If you're a club leader, Rachel Flowers can help you brainstorm and expedite the process for approval.
- For households, Scott King is the point person for requesting funding for specific requests.
- We recommend talking with our Treasurer to check on your balances regularly.
- We highly encourage large groups to fundraise and maintain a balance. This helps expedite event approval and make funding available for others.