Hometown: Auckland, New Zealand
NEXT GAME: Saturday, October 13that 6:00pm! (SENIOR NIGHT!)
1) What has been the highlight of your college career thus far?
The highlight of my college career thus far has been going to battle with all my teammates over the years. Win, lose, or draw, it’s been an honor to represent Ave Maria University alongside these young men who I’m privileged to call my brothers!
2) If you could go back to your freshman year, would you do anything differently? And if so, what would that be?
Honestly, everything is as it should be, but I could have done without tearing my ACL my freshman year.
3) How have you seen the team change throughout the years?
So much has changed in my time here, we have an incredible coach and mentor in Eddie Gaven and the program is by far the strongest it’s ever been. Men’s Soccer at Ave is taking off! Watch this space!
4) Any advice to the underclassman on the team?
I would tell my underclassmen this quote: “When you guys come back 15, 20 years from now, we know what kind of men you are, and we know what kind of husbands you become, what kind of fathers you become, then we'll know how good this [Soccer] team is."
5) Are there any team traditions that you hope will carry on after you graduate?
Our program is young so that traditions are still few but I do hope that the lads continue to love God, to love one another like a family, and to have each other’s backs always!